Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Embroidery


Some of the things I've made with my Janome 9900, embroidery machine.

Christmas Santa pillows. 2014




My Besties done on my Embroidery machine. 
Turned out soooo good. 2014



Owl embroidered pillow.
2014



Homemade curtain for my laundry room. June 2014


Deer pillow made for my living room in our new home. 
June 2014





Another "My Bestie" I embroidered on a T shirt.





I embroidered this "My Bestie"on a nite shirt.








I  was born in Fukuoka Japan. 
My father was in the Airborne Rangers in the Army, 
so I've always wanted a Japanese Quilt. 
I haven't finished it, 
I'm still deciding what I want it to look like.
The pillow is finished though.










I embroidered these Japanese emblems on 4 panels.


These Japanese embroidery designs turn out great, There are two of them that I'm going to incorporate in the quilt somewhere. 2014





This is my first Fall Quilt. 
I embroidered "HAPPY FALL" on it. 
It's beautiful.
 




These were for my newest grandbaby twins. 
They were born at 25 week. 
They are 2 1/2 now and doing fine.

 








This is an eye glass case all made in the hoop of my 
embroidery machine. So much fun to make.




A table runner with embroidery on it.








I embroidered myself a Southern Bell purse.




This pillow was made of square edges & quilted center
with embroidered hearts and butterflies.

I attended some quilting classes at,
Quilt and fixins in Jonesboro GA.
link to this shop is on my home page.




A mug rug for my Mother 2013 Mothers Day Gift.

This is the card I made for her Mothers Day mug rug.



A Free standing lace Swan.
 All stitched out on wash away stabilizer then starched and
 sewn together.




Coasters and doily for my livingroom.
All free standing lace, then all the pieces sewn together.











Bibs for my Grandbaby twins.
2013








Pot holders
love them.

Towels pot holders pan handle pot holder for iron skillet for my daughters birthday.
And the teapot is the Birthday card I made for her.





A door hanger for our front door.



One of the many pincushions I've made.


A free standing lace flower that I gave to my stepmother
2014




This cute mouse I embroidered o a livingroom blanket
2014



Of course there has to be a butterfly.




A cover for my KitchenAid stand mixer






Bathroom towels
 My Embroidery

No comments:

Post a Comment